Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sushi Treat

Hello~

Oops! I didn't manage to update a post yesterday ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ. It's not easy to blog everyday, and I salute to all bloggers that managed to do it because it takes so much dedication!!

Anyway, the other day my dear brought me out and treated me Sushi Tei as I was terribly upset for missing the opportunity to go Japan this april to try their authentic sushi ( ╥﹏╥)

My first otoro sushi! It was really fresh and meaty! Loved it!
Can't wait to try those in Japan (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

My all time favorite amaebi sashimi~ 
I totally in love with the sweetness of this shrimps (▰˘◡˘▰)

And Sukiyaki!! 
I have forgotten to take a photo of our sukiyaki so took this from Sushi Tei's website hehe!

Though the food in Sushi Tei were good! But I still want to eat sushi in Japan!! 
Sooooo looking forward to going there in June (*≧▽≦)ノ!

See you tomorrow (probably),
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment