Sunday, May 13, 2012

On Straits Time Urban

Hihi~~


Today I am going to give you a short walk through for our Straits Time Urban photoshoot :).


Wendyashley and me doing our make up :).


And I have lovely Pearly doing my hair again hurhur ^0^!



After putting on our make-up that includes Dollywink~ from Shibuya Gals...


Tada~! This is how we look ^0^!!


Photoshoot in process~ 


The pose chosen for the article.

 
This are the scan of the straits time urban issue ^^. It was four or six page long, and its main topic is about the latest beauty trend of girls who like to doll up to look a doll. Even though that's not my objective (I was aiming to look more princess-like =p), but the hime gyaru style can be considered to be pretty doll-like :). Hehe! However, no matter what opinions there are out there regarding gyaru or doll-like fashion, I think as long as you are comfortable and love what you are wearing, there should be nothing to be ashamed off ya ^0^?? Instead you should be proud of it like me hurhur!! 

I wanted to become prettier because of my dear, who appears to look like a Prince charming to me ^^!!  So cannot lose to him! I must look like his princess ^0^! Hurhur!

Do I look like his princess already :))??

So to all the girls out there, there is absolutely nothing wrong in pursuing for beauty as long as you doesn't hurt yourself while doing it ^^! It's important to become prettier for yourself and for the one you love :D!

2 comments:

Noel said...

Nice post! :)
(Fyi, I already know how you look without makeup o.o)

Unknown said...

Hurhur! Ok lor! Then i take down the without makeup photo >.<.

Post a Comment