Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Affair with Otome games

Hello~

For those who know me, I love playing games! I have played all types of games from famous mmorpg like WOW to competitive gaming like Dota, Dota 2, Hon, and LOL. Not only that, I even participated in WCG with my team many years back ( = w = )\. I also like to play console games as well. Recently, I started on my first Otome game -- a type of Japanese video game targeted towards female market, where the plot is mainly about the female romantic relationships with several male. 

Being an otaku, I always wanted to try playing Otome games but didn't had the chance to because I am constantly engaged in either a competitive or social game.... But finally, I downloaded my first Otome game into my Iphone! Banzai (/‾▿‾)/!!

Seduced in the sleepless city (///∇//) !!

Actually, the main reason why this game caught my attention is because of him...

Yeah! One of the male characters has my dear's name (。♥‿♥。)!! And he's a F1 racer!! How cool huh?

I can only imagine my real Noel cutting and dying his hair blonde because he commented it isn't professional to have blonde hair when he's working (¬、¬). But when I first met my dear in USA, he had freaking blonde hair!! And he will spend like hours styling it and making himself look like a model which drew a lot of attention (¬д¬。),  but don't know why now want act like a decent good boy when he's back in SG 
o(´^`)o

Nevertheless, though he's not a famous F1 racer or has blonde hair now, I still love my real Noel very much ( ゚з゚)!!
And I will inform him each time I am having affair with my Otome game's Noel hurhur =w=.

Anyway, back to the game...

The ending is based on the choices you choose throughout the game. So some girls might want to replay it again to see the different endings ~ ̄▽ ̄)~

For this game, there's a total of six stories to purchase, each covering a different male characters. Though I only bought the Noel's story, according to reviews, the other male's stories have very good plot too. I really love the game graphics too (  ≧ω≦) !!

While browsing through other Otome games, I came across another one that has a male character with my brother's name.

Hahhahaha (≧∇≦)!!!

And he's a prince in the story. Wth (/゚Д゚)/! The real Keith I know is nothing like this man! 

Ok, it's time for my dinner now. I will continue writing a part 2 for this topic tomorrow when I have the time (☆▽☆) !

See you tomorrow (hopefully),
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment