Monday, August 20, 2012

August Couple Date

Hello~~


Look at what I've got! Yeahh!! Neko mimi headband and hat from Japan :D!


Super kawaii nehh~~?! I've always wanted the hat but it's only available in Japan and thanks god I have Himeko to order it for me ^^. Can't wait to try the neko mimi hat on hehehe  ~^.^~!


Putting that aside, I met up with my bestie girls for our usual couple date since it was our birthday month :).

More photo spamming ahead~~


The two birthday girls together. Thanks Lisa for the surprise :D!


Making wishes.... I got many wishes in mind hehe~~


Blowing the candles together XD!


About to cut the cake~~



But in actual fact...
Got my dear to cut for us instead hurhur! Lisa kept complimenting that he was pretty pro in cutting the cake :D! hahahaha!!

More photo-taking time together ^^!! Love taking pics with you girls :D!


Aww~~ Looking so pretty together :).



And finally a group photo with the guys :).



-


Then we went out to take more... hehe...



Outside Wheelock Place~ Taken by my personal professional photographer. hehehehe :D!

Cutie Lisa and her signature pose (aka Alice) ^^!

Sexy candice trying out poses ^-^.

One of my hime-gyaru pose hehehe ^^.

Me with my prince charming :D *love love*!

Lisa with her Police darling hehehe ^0^!

Candice and her entertaining boyfriend~ ^^! He always never fail to make us laugh hehe!

Last group shot of us together :)!
 Many thanks to my two lovely besties for your gifts and time! We shall meet up really soon ^0^!

Going to end this post with photos of my dear and me :).

Yes, I do love him ^-^!

And I do love my neko mimi headband too hehehehehe ~^-^~!!


Bye bye for now *meow*~
Ashley

4 comments:

Janilyn Pinky said...

you are beautiful!!
have a great day to you!

http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awww~ thank you. You are so sweet :). Have a great day to you too ^^!!

lizchewy said...

That neko mimi headband is really cute and it suits you so well!!

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank u liz ^^!! I am sure it will look very cute on you too :).

Post a Comment