Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Affair with Otome Game Part 2

Hello~

I am back again to continue with my last post on the Otome games that I have recently played. This is going to be a short post as I'm heading out for dinner soon hehe (/‾▿‾)/

Tada~! I think it's the latest Otome game created by Voltage inc. 
Looks so dreamy huh ( ̄ー ̄)?


Chose to play Lute's story line mainly because he somehow reminds me of my dear and like him, he's also a Libra (^▽^)❤. I must say that my bf obsession have reached another new height hurhur! Lucky I have many Leo sign girlfriends who are equally obsessed or devoted to their bfs (provided we considered them worthy and truly love them), so I am not the odd one out. Maybe that one traits of being a Leo -- An obsessive girlfriend Σ(゜д゜;)

Back to the game, the story plot is pretty good (though rather typical) and so are the graphics. You will be playing as a princess with gorgeous knights protecting you which, I suppose, a lot of girls will enjoy it (◡‿◡✿)

In the story, Lute is portrayed as a gentleman, protective, sweet, and charming, like my libra boy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ). But on the down side, he can be hesitant as he tends to over think and considered too much of the circumstances (also like my libra boy ≧△≦) which can be quite irritating. 

JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY щ(゜ロ゜щ)!!

Like right now, he can't even answer me where he wants to eat because I have given him too many choice.
 Oh well, guess I will have to make the decision for him again  o(´^`)o.

An old photo of us to end the post (-^〇^-)

See you tomorrow (hopefully),
Ashley(☆▽☆)

0 comments:

Post a Comment