Friday, April 19, 2013

Lovely Choker from Kelly~

Hello~

As a few of you might have already know, I was forced to postpone by Japan trip to June due to a small, irresponsible travel agency that failed to inform us a very important matter which was required for us to board the plane
ヽ(`Д´)ノ ┻━┻.
 I was very upset and angry about the whole issue but I am not going to rant about it now since this is my first post after weeks of not having any update on this blog. I will probably do another post on it as, after explaining the cause to some of my friends, they encouraged me to do a post on it so they will be able to warn their friends from purchasing any travel tickets or plans from them. 

Anyway, back to my today's blog topic, Kellykonomi had invited me to join her blogger challenge -- to blog everyday, so my first post for her blogger challenge will need to be a happy one, and of course, since it is her challenge, she got to be inside right(⌒▽⌒)? 


(But, Kelly ar, I think I will fail your challenge in less than 4 days time hurhurヾ(´▽`;)ゝ.... knowing me, I am not a blogging kind of person  I think it will be a miracle if I can last one week.)

Just a few days ago, Kelly experimented on doing her own DIY chokers (◕‿◕✿).

So chic and elegant right (。♥‿♥。)?? And there's more....


超かわいい~!!
By the way, the middle one is MINE!! She specially did it for me hehe (*≧▽≦)ノ~~! 


Closer look at my choker... So pretty!!!
(The 3 photos above were taken from her facebook page ... so convenient heeee ~( ─ ‿‿ ─))

Ok, before any of you think I am lazy to take photos (which I admit, I am  (▰˘◡˘▰)) , here's a photo of me wearing the beautiful choker.

Yes~! I am hoping Kelly's choker to give me some luck after not having any luck this month to visit Japan. Ashley is a sad girl ( ╥﹏╥)
Still, thank you so much for making such a pretty choker for me, Kelly(。♥‿♥。).
どうもありがとうございました!!

More photos of me wearing the choker on the next few posts because I love it so much~

Blog again tomorrow (hopefully)~,
Ashley (◕‿◕✿)!


0 comments:

Post a Comment