Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hanaガール Photoshoot

Hello~


I'm finally updating after months of neglecting this space (`∀´)ノ. My busy schedule and lack of passion for blogging are to be blamed. Anyway, I was quite delighted to have received the Hanaガール photos from the multi- talented Noriaki-san!



The photoshoot took place last year and it was meant for the new Hana Girl Singapore website that will be launching real soon (~ ̄▽ ̄)~



Hana means flower in Japanese.
ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


As you might have already guessed, my favorite flower is the rose which I chose to model with for the photoshoot.


To me, while every flower has a wonderful story to tell, the rose stands out as the most romantic and feminine among all. Did you know that when it comes to conveying a special meaning with roses, there is more than just the color to consider?



A single rose of any color in full bloom means “I love you.”
The single rose, whatever its color, depicts utmost devotion to a single person. “All my deepest affections are concentrated in you”.



I chose the color pink because it symbolizes love, appreciation and appreciation. 



While a pink rose carries with it the connotation of grace and elegance, as well as sweetness and poetic romance, a dark pink rose symbolic of gratitude and appreciation. 



In other words, it's a traditional way of saying "Thank you" . 
◕ ‿◕



Occasionally, when we walk past a florist shop, my boyfriend will get me a single rose (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡. He will most often pick dark pink, pink or light pink. I don't think he understood what the colors symbolize as he just thinks that the color pink suits me best. Just like a pink rose, he has always been the sweetness (^▽^)❤

So if you are looking for a way to show love and appreciation to your love ones, do consider giving them roses as you can rest assured that he or she will admire them. 

Once again, thank you Noriaki-san for selecting me as one of the models for this beautiful project (⌒▽⌒).. Please visit the Hanaガール JP website to view more lovely photos.

Ashley


5 comments:

Post a Comment