Saturday, November 2, 2013

Marble Wonderland for AFA 2013

Hello~

I know I should be doing my third Tokyo Disneyland post by now, however, I got a very exciting news to share (*≧▽≦)ノ

I'm going to be one of the fashion models for a very BIG event!!


Marble Wonderland for AFA  \(//∇//)\!!!

Omg! Words cannot express how grateful I am to the big organizer of AFA and Asia Kawaii Way for selecting me to be their fashion model for this year Marble Fashion show. I really couldn't thank them enough for this golden opportunity and will personally thanks them again until they get sick of it, which I think they most probably already are lol (*/ω\*)

So, for those of you who don't know what this huge event is about. It's is a new Culture Entertainment Show featuring: fashion, dance, cosplay, anime, idol and many more! The event’s name was changed this year from “Marble Collection” to “Marble Wonderland by Asia Kawai Way” and is predicted to have even more content than previous years ヾ(☆▽☆)私はとても興奮しています!


The featured international models on stage for 2013:

217
Akiko Ishikawa
Alodia 
Hikari Shina
Mayu Koike
Misako Aoki
miume
Natsumi Saito
Tenchim

Featured performing artistes on stage:
AMIAYA
Hachioji P
Denpagumi.inc

This year Marble Wonderland will be focusing on these three areas with unique Japanese culture: Harajuku, Shibuya, and Akihabara!

Do mark your calender for this GREAT event ('∀'●)♡!!
It's held at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre~
You won't want to miss it!!


For more information, you can visit their Facebook page and Official website

I hope to see you there o(≧▽≦)o~!! 

♔ See you 
Ashley


0 comments:

Post a Comment