Monday, November 18, 2013

Marble Wonderland Fashion Show

Hello~

I am back to blog about AFA Marble Wonderland Fashion Show! Let me start by showing you my Tokyo Kawaii style dress...

I'm so in love with those butterfly wings (´∀`)♡~!!!
とてもきれいです!!

Besides the beautiful outfit, they even offered me two pairs of Vanity brown monthly colored  lens from Japan - one to be worn for the show, and another as a gift! That's so generous of them ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ!!


 Being the Number 1 best selling colored lens in Japan, Vanity brown is one of the most pretty and comfortable lens I ever owned. That's explain why it's highly popular among many famous Japanese models and celebrities. But sadly, I think it's only sold in Japan o(´^`)o. Why must all good things only be made available in Japan TT___TT ?!! 

However, you can visit their official website for more information about the Vanity brown lens that I'm wearing.



Here's my final look after changing into the outfit: 

I'm so ready for the fashion show \(//∇//)\!!




But before that, here's some photos taken with the other models and staffs backstage! 

With Vivian~

Her Fig&Viper style is so cool (ノ゚0゚)ノ!!



Another Fig&Viper model from Japan!! 



SlayeDoll X Ashley X Vivian~

With super gorgeous, Ishikawa Akiko(Akipoyo) o(*≧▽≦)o!!



 Miume みうめ~ and me!! 
She's amazingly friendly and cheerful despite her cool look (/^▽^)/!!


With the really sweet and cute 217~!!! 



My partner on stage, てんちむ, who shared with me some tricks that we could do for our performance . That's so nice of her ヾ(☆▽☆)!!


With SG model Reiee~


Mayu Koike and I
We are both modelling for Tokyo Kawaii~
Butterflies *flap flap* \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/!! 

Our close up shot
She's so pretty huh?! Will love to try her pink wig too ◕‿◕.



Reiee and I again~ 
This time she's in her Shibuya outfit!!


I couldn't resist posting up all the photos we took together because her camera is crazily good ^o^)/~!!


Thanks babe for sending me all the lovely photos ~!!



Miho-san, from Twin Planet, holding onto my pass ( ・∀・)~! 
Thank you for having me in the show and all the assistance that you have given us backstage. 
I had a great time chatting with you!! 
Hope to see you again in Japan!


The director of Sozo and producer of MMK, Jim~! He's the success behind AFA, and a friend whom I have known for a long time (^▽^). Thank you for making AFA better year after year, and for having me to be a part of your great event~! 



Finally, I'll proceed to the fashion show stage~!! 
It's a pity I didn't get to watch the performance (and I regret forgetting to take photos with Alodia and Hiraki as I was in a hurry to go off) T_T, therefore, please note that all photos below are credited to their respective owners. 


The Shibuya style

Photo courtesy of reieek.blogspot



The Harajuku Sea Punk style

Photo courtesy of hpility.blogspot


The FIG&VIG style

Photo courtesy of slayedoll.com




The Tokyo Kawaii Style

Photo courtesy of Modelpress


Photo courtesy of Modelpress


Photo courtesy of Lin Sniper, one of my favorite event photographer. 


Photo courtesy of Lin Sniper




And finally, the Finale!!

Photo courtesy of Modelpress
Everyone is saying THANK YOU~ ヽ(∀゜ )人( ゜∀)ノ!!!

I'm truly blessed with the great experience that was given to me ~!

The Fashion show was a BIG success!!

うれしいな~!!

Whether you agree with me or not, Japanese people are really wonderful to work with. They are not only amazingly friendly and polite, they also show no sign of arrogance, and are really efficient with whatever that's needed to be done. Let's not forget, they will help you without complaining too ^^. Therefore, I have always enjoyed working with them. 
And to the organizers of Sozo and Twin Planet, once again, I will like to thank you for giving me this golden opportunity (/^▽^)/!! 
ありがとうございました~!!

For now, it's a goodbye to AFA 2013~!! 
I will see you again next year (≧∇≦)/!! 

Ashley


0 comments:

Post a Comment