Wednesday, October 16, 2013

His Birthday and Our 3rd Year Together

Hello~

This month was my dear's birthday and our 3rd anniversary together. Omg! How time flies (/^▽^)/ ~ So, to celebrate his birthday, once again, I decided to go luxurious ヾ(☆▽☆) . For his every birthday, I pampered him with luxury because he's forever super generous with mine and I think a perfect boyfriend like him deserves the best comfort and celebration (≧∇≦)/.

Presenting the hotel that I have picked for him...

The Equarius Hotel in Sentosa ◕ ‿◕

It's located further away from the other resort world hotels.

As it's part of the beach villas, the whole hotel is surrounded by greenery and is very quiet ^-^.

As you enter...

You will see this very beautiful view (*≧▽≦)ノ!!  美しい~
Here's the grand hallway to our room...
FYI, it's a very long walk o(≧o≦)o

We are going in \(//∇//)\!

Our first glimpse...

It's super big!! I think this is, by far, the biggest hotel room we had ever stayed hehe ( ・∀・)


すごい!!


More views of the room...

And here comes the best part...
The room comes with a private yard!!

And the space is as big as the room hehe (/^▽^)/!! 

Not forgetting...

Our own private pool just outside the yard ^0^!!

素晴らしいね!!!
Hard to believe that there's such a fantastic hotel in Singapore huh? Many of my friends thought I was overseas when I posted the videos of our room on instragram ^-^!!

The ambient in the night was awesome too~ even though my camera didn't get a good resolution of the place... So sorry about that (///д//).

And did I mention that you can view the washroom through the bedroom?

Not much privacy...

...but it looks pretty cool and classy at the same time >‿<


Don't you wish to wash up every morning in a washroom as beautiful as this?

There's no need to fight for space when you have a washroom this huge too ^o^/!!

With an exceptionally big and deep bathtub that is meant for a couple to soak in (๑¯▿¯๑)...
It's really the biggest bathtub that I have taken a bubble bath in hehe~

The hotel is very generous with their toiletries too...

(^▽^) 
Anyway, we spent most of our time in the room as we love it so much~!!


Here's my dear watching TV like a boss!

While I got busy taking an OOTD photo to send to my good friends, Denise and Pei ting, who requested to see my dress ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ~


Many of my friends have approached me to ask how much I've paid for the room. Actually, it wasn't my plan to stay in this exclusive VIP room that comes with a private yard and pool as it costs over S$2000 (excluding tax and service) for a single night ≧△≦. The room that I planned for cost S$700+, but the hotel was so kind to give us a free upgrade as I booked it on my dear's birthday (´∀`)♡

They even made a complimentary birthday cake for him~!!
So thoughtful of them~! The cake taste really delicious too ^-^!!
(Photo credited to my dear)

And not forgetting...
A birthday card with all the staffs' signatures hehe~! So sweet of them too o(≧▽≦)o !!

Finally, my birthday gift for him...

An Armaggeddon gaming mouse and mouse pad~
I wanted to get for him a Razor mouse but he chose this one instead as he didn't want me to spend so much for his birthday  ≧△≦. 

Yet, he went ahead and got for me...

A brand new laptop from Dell (ノTДT) )!!! OMG!!!

It's the thinnest and lightest 15.6 inch dell laptop with a blazing speed of 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i5 (3M Cache, up to 3.2 GHz) processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M 2GB DDR3 graphic spec which I can play any high spec game without any problem ヾ(☆▽☆)

Hello Window 8~ (ノ´∀`*)ノ!!! 

Hello to my new keyboard~!! I can finally typed without having to deal with the malfunctioning issue of the keys. バンザイ \(//∇//)\!!
My old laptop has so many hardware problem-- rusty sound system, detached screen, and broken keys, but I couldn't bare to get myself a new one as the main software was still working perfectly fine for me. 
So, I was so surprised and touched when my dear bought it for me ≧△≦!! He's so good at pampering me and a genius in making me happy (≧∇≦)/. I'm really blessed to have a perfect boyfriend who always put me first in his life. 

The only photo that we took together at the hotel ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
For those who are closed to me, they would know that I'm his first girlfriend. I was really surprised because I initially thought he was a playboy as he's quite popular with the girls during his college and university years. So, when I learnt that he doesn't have a girlfriend before, I looked at his handsome face and thought, he must be gay ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ. Haha!! But it turns out, he's so perfectly straight that, if possible, he prefers not to have any physical contact with any guys he knows lol. After I got to understand him better, I found out that he's very serious when it comes to relationship and he wants his first girlfriend to be his first and only love in his life ('∀'●)♡. Awww~~!! 
At that time, I realized I hit the Jackpot (*≧▽≦)ノ!! 
Ding! Ding! Ding!
He's really a man of his word because he has proven many times that putting me second is never an option for him (´∀`)♡. 

Going to end the post with a pretty old photo we took two years ago ( ≧◡≦) 
I hope he enjoyed the birthday celebration that I planned for him this year, and I wish to celebrate all of his birthdays together for another 80 years to come~ (ノ≧∀≦)ノ!! We will be so very old then hehe!

❤ Let's grow old together!! 

Loving you,
 Ashley 


0 comments:

Post a Comment