Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tokyo Disneyland Part 3

Hello~

My final post for our Disneyland trip is finally here!! I'm going to proceed with a photo of Westernland! 


It's like stepping into the Wild wild west of Texas hehe (/^▽^)/~



My dear in front of the Town Hall building. The only thing that was missing was a cowboy hat and he will blend into the surrounding perfectly (ノ´∀`*)ノ


One more photo of Westernland before we headed further down...

...and saw this tall building!!








Though the building looks unique, we didn't go for it as we already experienced the attraction at LA Disneyland. The Enchanted Tiki Room was about four songbirds singing their favorite songs before going into the storyline which also involved more birds singing (ノTДT). Unlike LA Disneyland, the one in Tokyo featured the Lilo and Stitch theme, however, I am not a fan of Lilo and Stitch and I don't enjoy hearing audio-animatronic birds screech no matter how enchanting they might appear to be
 >.<.


So, we headed for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!


It was our favorite ride back in LA Disneyland!! And to be fair, we think this is the only attraction that was done better in the States (´−`). Unfortunately, the one in Tokyo has less impact and effects but it's still an exciting ride that I'll recommend everyone to go (⌒▽⌒).


Because we got tired of walking, we decided to sit a train around Disneyland...

Too! Too~ ^o^/!!
The whole journey was so relaxing and chilling with many things to see... I absolutely love it!


Here are some photos that I took on the train ride~












The Japanese are so friendly. Many of them will actually stop and wave at you as your train passed by haha~
Not only on land...



But along the river too...
This group actually stopped rowing just to wave at us lol~!! It makes me feel so delighted to know that there are still many people in this world who will stop what they are doing just to give some warmth and attention to strangers who happened to pass by. Japan is definitely one of the few places that I felt grateful to step into (^▽^)❤.


Found this landscape so beautiful~!



As we travelled into a dark cave, and there were dinosaurs!!

]
Jurassic Park in the making ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ~


Those are automatic dinosaur btw, not pictures, even though they appeared like painted shots on my camera >‿<.


After riding the train, we went to take another ride... but this time, on a boat ^-^~!!


I only managed to show two pictures as the rest of them came out blurry due to the instability of the 
boat ╥﹏╥.


かわいい象 (*´▽`*)~!!


It was getting dark after the boat tour...

...and the streets in Disneyland was just sooo beautiful and romantic ♡∀♡~




It's such a perfect place to fall in love... which was what I did three years ago when I visited this magical place in USA with my dear ('∀'●)♡. He made me felt like a princess who finally met her prince back then and there. He still does so now and I trust he will continue to love me unconditionally in the future
(/♡//∇/♡/). Who say fairytale love doesn't exist? 




As night fell, we got hungry and had our dinner at one of their restaurants...

This is what I ordered~! Mickey mouse rice set!!
かわいいですね!!(⌒▽⌒) 


A happy but hungry girl ready to eat (^▽^)~!! 
いただきます!!

After dinner, we stood around to watch the nigh time parade. It's called the Tokyo Disneyland Electrical  Parade Dreamlights (-^〇^-) !


As many people were there earlier, as early as 2 pm,  to camp for a good spot to watch the parade, we could only watch from a far distance TT___TT. 


Even though it looked small from where we were, the parade was still looking gorgeous and colorful!! 




Sadly, my Iphone 5 camera couldn't take many clear shots of the parade ヽ(´Д`ヽ. But given that we were so far behind and it was so dark, I think my phone camera did a pretty decent job in capturing those moments.


I really didn't want to leave this enchanted land, but I supposed all good things have to come to an end ( ╥﹏╥)...

How can anyone bear to leave such a beautiful place!! NOOOO!! I don't want to go homeee (ノTДT)~!!



I will miss you so badly!!



But before we leave, my dear went into the jewellery store and got me...

A pair of mickey mouse earrings (´∀`)♡~!!

Three years ago, he surprised me with a purple pair of mickey mouse earrings during the time we spent in LA Disneyland. I was deeply touched by his promise later to bring me to every Disneyland around the world and get me a pair of earrings at each Disneyland we visit. So, this is the 2nd pair which he got for me!! He can be so romantic and sweet at times that it makes me melt into his arms \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/. Haha! What a very lucky girl I am to start my fairytale in Disneyland~!



If anyone were to ask me what is the happiest place in the world. My answer will definitely be: Disneyland because it's the place where I found the love of my life and beautiful promise was made. 

My happily ever after. 

I'll certainly go back  to this magical place again (^▽^)❤!! 

And everyone should too~! Your fairytale might be waiting for you there!

Wishing everyone an happily ever after
Ashley


0 comments:

Post a Comment