Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend shopping

Hello~~


Went shopping with my dear dear boy last weekend ^^!


He looks so good in this photo hor >.<? Better than me that's why got to half-censor myself hurhur...


Wore Isehan heavy rotation lashes out that day :). It's a little gift given to me by Shibuya Gals!! Heard it's not yet out in stores which is a real pity because its really pretty! The packaging itself looked so dolly and attractive, don't you agree ^^??

Took some photos of myself wearing the lashes while my dear is trying out his clothes ^^.


I like that it's not too dramatic with a balance length and volume :). Thanks Yuwen for the lashes!


So after shopping, we went to my favorite coffee club to eat muddy mud pie ^0^!!


I'm kind of surprised that it's the first time my dear tried this...

And he loved it so much that he finished everything 0.0!! Power~~


Had a great time with him :D!! Going to end the post with another photo of me!!


Bye bye ^-^!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment