Thursday, May 17, 2012

Group dinner

Hihi~

Finally got to go on a date with my dear dear boy last weekend :)! Hurhur! Guess who we bump into :D??



Yeah! My BFF Lisa (aka Alice in Wonderland) and her bf, Alvin! It must be fate that brought us together for dinner ^^.


Like usual, we took many nice nice photos together :D!! Hehe!!


I really enjoy chatting and taking photos with Lisa. Not only does she looks cute, she is super cheerful and is one of the most interesting friends I treasure in my life :).


See! We often like to take photos with the same pose :D!


And for some reason, she often likes to take sneaky photos of me with my dear. This time, she took our backs >0<! But surprisingly, some of the photos turned out to be really nice. The one above was a bad example lol.


Here is a better example of a good sneaky shot she took when we didn't notice ^^. Nice hor? My Bff got talent in photography hehe :D!!


While lisa is talented in taking natural shots, Alvin is a genius when it comes to self-taking group photos :D, probably because of his long hand hurhur... He always managed to include everyone into the photo with just one try ^^! Pro or what?

Anyway, my dear dear boy was complaining that Lisa and me talked too much when we were together, so much so that he and Alvin felt like sleeping each time we started a conversation because we will go on and on... hurhur! But he commented that it only show that we were very happy together lol. During dinner, Lisa even went to backtrack on how long we had been friends...

And guess how long it had been??

.
.
.
.
.

17 years 0.0!! Woahh!! Both of us couldn't believe we had been friends for so longgg!! Suddenly feel so old. I missed my childhood time when we always play zero-point together. But I still love her even though she always beat me in zero-point ^0^!

Ok! I shall end my post with a photo of my dear and me if not later he starts thinking I neglect him errr hurhur :D!





0 comments:

Post a Comment