Saturday, July 27, 2013

[Sponsored] My Hair Make-over with Naoki Yoshihara by Ash

Hello~

A few weeks ago, I got an invitation from Noriaki-san to be one of the hair models for Naoki Yoshihara by Ash. It's a highly popular Japanese hair salon chain with more than 100 salons around Tokyo and Yokohama areas, and it's finally opening its first salon in Singapore (*≧▽≦)!
バンザイ (/^▽^)/ (/^▽^)/!!

Let's start off with a sneak peek at the interior of the salon.

I like how classic and clean the salon looks (///∇//)

Photos above are taken from their Facebook page

Teiji Ishizawa-san, the head of ASH group's creative team, and his three professional stylists working on my hair.  
Feeling so pampered ( ─▽─ )~

Getting ready to dye my hair (~ ̄▽ ̄)~~

( ̄▽ ̄)V
I requested for my hair to be dyed to a dark brown as I prefer to have black or darker colored hair on myself for professional reason and I don't think I am someone who can pull off a lighter hair color. Also, dark hair is easier to maintain hehehe \(//∇//)\ !! 

Done with washing~

Ayu-san and May-san preparing to style my hair...

Texting my dear as my hair is getting styled (´∀`)♡.

私はそれが好き o(≧▽≦)o!! 
I'm loving the natural brown color !! 

And this is the final look~

あなたは私の髪が好きですか ヾ(☆▽☆)??
What do you think? 
Liking it as much as I do?
My hair cost SGD$180 before discount (Creative director cut: $100 and Long hair dye: $80).

Took a photo outside the salon with the very beautiful Atsuko-san  (-^〇^-)
Thank you for being so kind and friendly to me, listening to my request and sending me all the lovely photos that you have taken (^▽^)❤.

Many thanks to Kazutaka Iwai-san for the sponsorship, Teiji Ishizawa-san and his trained team of stylists who worked on my hair for hours, and lastly, thank you Noriaki Tsuchiya-san for introducing me 
ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ!!

どうもありがとうございました!!

My hair is so much more softer and I am loving it more than before thanks to all of you (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ!!

To celebrate their grand opening, Naoki Yoshihara by Ash is giving a 30% off all hair service between 15 July to 30 September >‿<!! 
So, if you want to achieve gorgeous hair done by professional stylists, you will not want to miss this great deal! 
Remember to make an appointment at 6333 5662 or simply walk-in to their salon at 
  • 177 River Valley Road #02-15/16 Liang Court

--

Right after my hair make-over, I did a photoshoot with Noriaki-san for his Hana (flower) Girls project and Streetangel, and he gave me this lovely rose, which I chose to model with for the photoshoot, as a gift
 (●´∀`●)


I am so looking forward to view the Hana Girls Project photos(*´▽`*)~!!

And do visit my blog again for my post on our trip to Tokyo Disneyland, Part 1 (≧∇≦)/~

Till then, do take care,
Ashley  (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment