Friday, June 21, 2013

Second Day at Tokyo: Shibuya & Harajuku

Hello~

It was drizzling during our second day at Tokyo but the rain didn't stop us from heading to Shibuya for our shopping ヾ(☆▽☆) !! Yes! I was desperate to shop at one of the most popular and trendy place in Japan!!

MY OFTD (≧∇≦)/ ~

My close-up view for the day >‿<

And here's my dear attempting to do his chewy gum trick on me (=_=)"".
He wasn't happy that I refused to take the gum from him. Haha! He always does entertaining stunt like this all of a sudden which I couldn't help but laugh (-^〇^-)

Anyway, before we could get to Shibuya or any other areas in Tokyo, first we need to conquer the Tokyo station subway line...

 One of the Tokyo subway line's map Σ(゜゜)... Amazing isn't it? And there's so many more that I can never get any of the directions right without the help of my dear. I was utterly surprised that we were always on the right train and totally saw a new light in him. I don't understand how he can often loses his way around Singapore yet always seems to know his direction in Japan though it's his first time here and he speaks no Japanese
>~<.
It's all thanks to him that we managed to visit all the places I wanted to go when we were in Tokyo! He really made a proud boyfriend to have (´∀`)♡.

Here's a sneak peak at how the Japanese line up while waiting for the train.
Neat huh?

Finally! Outside of Shibuya station~

For girls, this is one shopping complex that you HAVE to go if you visit Shibuya because whatever fashion brands you are looking for in Japan, you can find them in there!!

Once inside, you can see so many cuteeee clothesヾ(@°▽°@)ノ~~

Sorry that I didn't take many photos as I was too busy looking through all the pretty shoes and dresses =w=.

But once we reached the top floor, I specially snap pictures for...

Liz Lisa~!!
My favorite brand!

It's a paradise of feminine-ish  in there ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ~
And the staffs are all very kawaii and pretty~!!

Told a photo with one of the staffs who served me. She looks super dolly and pretty right (*´▽`*)? I was in love because not only does she looks like the models featured in Liz Lisa, she's really friendly and cheerful too ^-^!
FYI, if you shop in Shibuya 109, you will notice that most of the shop attendants are highly gorgeous as I heard Japanese brands take great pride to select their girls to represent their companies. It's amazing how tough it is to get selected to work as one of the sale ladies there (>~<). So, it's a high honor for girls to be working as a shop attendant in Shibuya where they will also get a lot of chance to be scouted to be fashion models too (´▽`;).
It gave me the temptation to work there o(≧o≦)o!!!

For guys, just walk two or three blocks down and you will see Shibuya 109 Men's. While Shibuya 109 are dedicated for the ladies, this building solely sells men's stuffs. Unfortunately, my dear wasn't a fan of  the fashion there, so he didn't get anything after going through all the levels of shops.

Next stop: Harajuku!
Another popular fashion district  (///∇//) ~

But instead of shopping for clothes, we went for the crepes sold there (T▽T)!

Look at all those yummy looking crepes~!!
There are a lot of shops selling crepes in Harajuku, so remember to try them if you go (/‾▿‾)/✧!

The crepe I ordered~
It was really delicious! @w@!!
I remembered years ago when my brother came back from Japan and told me how good their crepes were, thus tempting me to try. He brought me to Ion Orchard the following day, as it was the only place we knew back then that sells crepe, but the crepes that they made for me ended up looking like 'bo bia' ≧△≦. It tasted bad too!!! I was so upset as it totally destroy the image of a crepe from Japan ( ´△`). But visiting Japan gave me the chance to eat the real deal, I felt fabulous haha!!


At the street of Harajuku~

There were many western brands too ⊙▽⊙!!

Went into one of the complex and took picture with this cute structure while wearing the new shoes that I got from Shibuya for, if I recalled correctly, around $6200 yen (approximately S$80). It's really pretty and comfortable (。♥‿♥。).

We were looking around each levels and we saw this~

LINE Gacha Σ(▼□▼メ)!!!
OMG!!
It was sooo cuteeee that my dear did not hesitate to put in his money in the machine for me hehe~!
I told him I wanted the little ducky pulling the brown bear with a rope...


And at the first roll...

BANZAI (*≧▽≦)/!!!
He got it for me!!
So LUCKY!!
I was a very happy girl the whole day after that hahahaha~!!

Then, while walking back to the station, we spotted another cute shop that sells this~

Kuchipatchi~ ヾ(☆▽☆)!!
He's the original tamagotchi!!
とてもかわいいですよね?!!
He was so darn cute ≧◡≦~

The shop was repeatedly playing the official videos of him in their television screen which got us addicted to the music @__@.
We kept humming it on our way back ( ─ ‿ ─) ...

This is one of his official videos (^▽^).


So being the great boyfriend who always pampered his girlfriend with cute and sweet stuffs, my dear got one for me!!

Looking at how cute he is makes me happy (´∀`)♡!!

But he's actually a tissue box cover hahahaha~!
Still, I prefer to hug him to sleep rather than to use him for tissue (  。◕‿◕。).


And this is how Kuchipatchi looks like in our room.
Looking like a comfortable tamagotchi huh (///∇//)?

Finally,
here are some of the other loots we got that day...
My very pretty Liz Lisa wallet for 9500yen (approximately S$125).
Many authentic Liz Lisa products especially wallets, shoes, and other accessories can only be bought in Japan and they are not being sold online. Therefore, it's so valuable, at least to me ◕ ‿◕.

Got this Nike Air shoes for my dear which cost around $9800yen (approximately S$130), so he could walk comfortably for the next 9 days with me around Tokyo, or just next to me for the rest of his life ♥(ノ´∀`). Hehe~!



Ending this post with a photo of me and Kuchipatchi ( ゚з゚).
Get one for yourself or your love one too if you go Tokyo~!!

See you soon ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ,
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment