Sunday, January 13, 2013

Yacht Retreat

Hello~
Last December, my friends arranged a Yacht Retreat during our holiday ^0^!
 
It was at Sentosa Cove! Beautiful~!!

Charlotte and I :D!!

Took a group photos while waiting for Debbie and her friends :).



We made our way to the yacht after they arrived! Excited to see it 0(^0^)0!!
 

But it was kind of small :(... and I fell when I tried to explore the bottom deck *ouch* T_T!

So I decided to stay at the upper deck and take photo of my friends who didn't fell instead... 
Look at their happy faces =D!!

We were about to set sail~!! Weee~~!!

The view from behind the deck!

Looking at Oceanfront ~!

The view from the front deck~!

Me and my dear :))! The wind was so strong!!

With the other girls~!

We stopped at this small, deserted island...

...and we found a very pretty beach after a long walk ^0^!!

Hello Debbie~!!

The two great friends together~!! Hehe!!

Me and Rina (^0^)!

The three of us together~!

With the happy Charlotte~

With Rina again ^-^!

Setting up for our picnic~!

We went around looking for small crabs after our lunch since we got nothing to do and we didn't want to sit around feeding mosquitoes...

The beautiful design by nature :).

Waiting for the crabs to appear from this hole....
Sadly, I didn't get to see many crabs as my friends kept scaring them away or unintentionally killing them by poking sticks into the holes (>.<)".

After a while of crab hunting, we decided to go back to the yacht since we were getting attacked by mosquitoes!!
Arggg!! How I hate those mosquitoes >0<*!!

As the sun was about to set, we left the island for a tour around the sea... 
Yeah (o^0^o)!!

Photo with the girls before we set off!

Bye bye neko-chan~!!

Out on the sea again :))!

The lovely view!


With my favorite Debbie =D!

Got to chat a lot with her during the tour :). It was really nice catching up with her!! We were always talking nonstop when we were together hehe~! She knows I love her =D *hug*!!

We arrived back to the cove when it was almost dark...

....and the view was so amazing!


A very expensive yacht 0.0!! How I wish I owned one like this hurhur~!

More breathtaking view~!

One last photo taken with Debbie after we leaving the yacht :).
Thank you Debbie and Rina for arranging such a memorable event =D!!

It was such a wonderful experience and I had such a great time with everyone (o^0^o)!
Hope we will be able to meet up again soon and have fun again =D!!

Ja-ne,
Ashley



0 comments:

Post a Comment