Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thank you for a Great 2012!!

Hello~
 
 Happy New Year Everyone!
 
It's 2013!!
 
So, I am going to do a post on a quick look back of 2012 ^-^!
 
The first two months of 2012 was pretty stressful and unpleasant for me. I was really busy with work and received plenty of unwelcoming news that made me lose a significant amount of weight  >.<. My weight dropped below 40kg, and whether this might be an ideal weight for some girls or not, I did not do it intentionally nor was I suffering from anorexia. But I did somehow manage to maintain this weight throughout 2012.
 
Yes! I got to eat more for 2013 ^0^!!
 
Nevertheless, the rest of 2012 had been full of good news and fruitful experience :).
 
 Won Shibuya Gals photo contest ^^!
Thank you to all my friends and supporters who voted for me and helping me gathered votes :D!
 どうもありがとうございました!!
 
I was on 8 Days magazine with my all time adorable Kelly!!
 
 
On Straits Times Urban with the very pretty Wendyashley~
Got to make really good friend with her along the way ^-^!
 

Got selected to be one of Shibuya Gals' gyaru sensei :DD!!
 
Invited to the first shibuya gals meetup in Singapore as gyaru sensei!!
 
And did my first makeover for the girls :).
 
Thank you Shibuya Gals for the invitation and for gathering all these pretty girls together! I made lots of very lovely friends during this event (o^-^o)!
 
 
Many thanks to my prince charming for giving me a memorable birthday :D! He gave me one surprise after another, and it had been one of my best birthday yet ^0^! He never failed to make me feel like a princess ^-^!
I love you sooo much 愛しています !!
 
Celebrated another year of birthday with my beautiful childhood friends :)! I am so grateful to have you girls in my life!!  Let's celebrate our birthdays together again on 2013 ^-^!
 
Went AFA with my super beautiful bestie, Aveline!! It was her first time cosplaying and we had a lot of fun together :).
 
Travel in a yacht with my group of friends! It was a great experience and would blog about this soon ^-^!
 
Got selected as one of the Top 15 girls for the Tsubasa Lookalike Contest.
(Thank you Mimiko for this photo)!
 
Walked the runway!!
 
Won the popularity prize for Tsubasa Lookalike contest!!
I won a ticket to Japan and many Dollywink products ^0^!!
Again, many thanks and loves to all my supporters who had helped me with this ^0^!
Also thanks you Shibuya Gals for giving me this wonderful opportunity :).
 
Interviewed and appeared on RazorTv with the other winners :).
 
 
Closing in, 2012 had been such an exciting and fruitful year for me! I deeply appreciate all the helps and supports that were given to be throughout the year. I have made many lovely friends and received many loves (=^-^=)!!
 
I look forward to 2013 as I am going to Japan very soon ^0^!!
I'm sure I will have a great year ahead, and I hope 2013 will be as wonderful for everyone too (o^0^o)!!
 
明けましておめでとうございます!!
 
Ja ne~
Ashley
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment