Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ash & Ave

Hello~~

I think I will be so so busyyyy after today to blog, so I better update an entry when I still have the time... Just like the title said, this entry is about Ashley & Aveline :D!!


Featuring myself first hehehehehe!! I was on my way to meet my very beautiful bestie :).

---

And here is Aveline :D!! She looks super good hor?? Love her smile :)! She accompanied me to collect my Dollywink lashes from Shibuya Gals!

---


My one year supply of Dollywink lashes :DD!! Many many thanks to those who have supported and voted for me everyday :)! You know who you are :D! I can't wait to try them all!!

--

Wore one of the Dollywink lashes out to meet Ave on that day. *Wink* Can you guess which series I wore?


After reading the previous entry I wrote on Alcatraz, Aveline commented that we looked so different back when we were in USA. So I decided to post this entry to compare how much we had changed these 2 years :).

Be prepared to view the USA: Ash & Ave!


This photo was taken when we were in Hollywood. It's terrible that I can't even see my eyes in this pic >.<!! Hate it!! But at least I was smiling happily hehe! Aveline, on the other hand, still looked pretty. No change. Notice she was carrying a bulky shopping bag? Let's look at the difference now.

She's still carrying a shopping bag, but less bulky. Strange that her handbag looked more bulky than her shopping bag hehe. She still looks very pretty with a brighter and more beautiful smile without braces :D!

More past photos of us!!

A group photo taken in the street of hollywood! Also featuring my dear dear boy :D! Anyway, let me share with you one interesting fact about this photo ^^. Besides me, all the other three people in there are Libras, and their birthdays are consecutively a day after the other. Starting from Aveline's birthday, Oct 7, to my dear's, Oct 8, and lastly Ching Leung's (our travel buddy from hong kong), Oct 9!! Seemed like I am the only extra :(. But Libras are one of my favorite people to have around :D!!

--
Another photo of us, this time in LA disneyland!



And here we are now... After 2 years :D!


See the difference :D?? hehe! But no matter how our appearance may have changed, we still remain best of friends :)!! Our friendship will never change ^0^!

Hehe!

After departing with Aveline, I met up with my dear to treat him his favorite muddy mud pie!


My dear not looking too happy in this picture because he thought his muddy mud pie serving was smaller than the previous one he had >~<.



Nevertheless, he still finished it. He was a happy boy after that hurhur :D!


And this is what made me happy....


Iced Lychee passion tea ^0^!!


Felt super refresh after drinking it ^^!! You should try some too the next time you visit coffee club :).

Bye bye for now *wave wave*!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment