Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lucido Photoshoot - Behind the Scene

Hello~

I was lucky to get invited to model for Lucido two weeks ago  (/^▽^)/ . This assignment is a print advertisement that will be distributed in various Watson and Guardian stores in Singapore, and we had our photos taken by Matte White Photography Studio.

Everybody getting ready for the photoshoot~

Had two professional hairstyles from Japan to do our hair (⌒▽⌒)

A close-up shot while the pros did my hair...


Finished and waiting...

I made a new friend too!! 
The very pretty, Genevieve, who was also the model for this Lucido's assignment. 
とても幸せ!! 
I'm so happy that I got to know her as, not only is she beautiful on the outside, she's also a great role model for all dog owners ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ!
Here's how the shoot looks like behind the scene 。◕‿◕。...

Some of the shots that were taken and edited by me:














And finally, a sample of the advertisement that I designed hehe ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


Thank you so much for the invitation (*≧▽≦)ノ!! 
どうもありがとうございました! 
It was a really great experience, and I can't wait to see our photos out in the advertisement! 

Yes, I have used the beautifully taken photos to make a new blog layout too (≧∇≦)
Hope you guys like it!!

Thanks for reading and do take care, everyone!

See you soon,
 Ashley 

0 comments:

Post a Comment