Sunday, February 24, 2013

Annual CNY meet up

Hello~

Finally I got to meet up with my primary school besties (^。^)!! It had been a while since I last saw them as we were all busy with work and personal life. So, I was pretty excited to see them again ヽ(^o^)丿! But before you continue, be warned that this post contains plenty of photos spam =).

This was the initial style I wanted to go  for...

But my dear didn't really like it and commented I looked too mature and fierce (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻!! My mum added that it didn't suit me ー_ー)!! I guess they are not used to seeing me with short hair hurhur~

So I decided to go back to my usual long, curly locks look (=^・^=). More pleasing to the eyes \(~o~)/?

Say Hi to my dear \(^o^)/! 

Met up with my girls shortly. We had dinner and tea at my favorite places: Hoshino Coffee and Coffee Club  (^v^)! I was a happy girl that day hehe~!

Our OFTD!

And we brought our partners with us too!!

#Couple 1: Always very entertaining 

# Couple 2: Forever Formal Looking

#Couple 3: Never stop smiling

With kawaii Lisa~

And pretty Candice ^-^!

Ending this post with a beautiful photo of the three of us! (=^・・^=)! 
I had a happy day out with them!! Looking forward to celebrate Lisa's birthday real soon too!!
Love you girls (*^0^*)~!

Ja mata neh,
Ash-bell




0 comments:

Post a Comment