Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shibuya Gals X Dolly Wink Lookalike contest event

Hello~
Last weekend had been full of fun and excitement ^0^! As most of you already knew, I joined the Tsubasa Lookalike contest. One day before the actual fashion runway, the top 15 finalists were required to attend the press conference where Tsubasa Masuwaka would be appearing!! That was the first time I got to see the billion dollar gyaru in person 0.0!! 
That breathtaking moment~ (>0<)!!
Start with photos of me on the way to the press conference :))...



Arrived at the conference room...

 I want the goodie bags >.<!! But they were for the media guests :(.


Hello, Kurumi and Denise~~

With super adorable Teru-chan :)! Love her wig!!
Sorry for the bad resolution >.<.

The sweet and very pretty, Peishi ^-^.

And together with my favorite girl, Denise :D!

Got the chance to take photo with Xia xue :D! She was invited as the guest judge for our contest ^-^! So cool huh? She looked gyaru even when pregnant! What inspiration~ :).

Moving on to the next day...

Woke up super early for rehearsal, then went home after that to get some good rest before getting ready for the show that night.

The stage of the contest runway...

Getting ready to start the result show...

Emcee Reiko-chan asking me question about my Tsubasa lookalike's look. I chose Dollywink no. 9, the image at the back screen was the look I was trying to achieve ^-^.

A sneak peek at the billion dollar Gyaru ^-^!! She looked like a living doll with no flaws on her face! Omg~!! Photo credit to Shibuya Gals Page.

And thanks to the supports given to me by all my family, friends and supporters, I won the popularity contest (^0^)! A big salute to all of you *bow*!
Photo taken with the COO of Watson Singapore is credited to LXQ.

With the other winners ^-^!
Congratulations to Kelly for winning the Tsubasa award, Jacqueline for winning the Koji award, and Ariel for winning the Xia Xue award (o^-^o). I believed all the other contestants did great too! And everyone should deserved an award :)!!


More group photo ahead~



A big group photo together ^-^ (credit to photographer LXQ.)

After the event...

Joined my besties who came down to support me.

Thank you for coming down:D!! I love you girls!!

Many kisses to the both of you *muack muack*!

Thank so much Candice for staying until nearly midnight even though you were sicked.

Thanks alot, Lisa for coming down despite your busy schedule too :).

Before I end this post,

this is for those of you who are curious of what we did backstage....

....And did you get it right?

Yes! More photo-taking fun in the dressing room:D!!

Sexy Seika making funny faces haha =D!!

The two pretty blondes together :)).

Another photo with Denise!

Together with my beautiful gyaru gals :D! Big big eyes 0.0!!

With the great Emcee, Reiko-chan after the event hehe! Great hosting as always ^0^!! 素晴らしい (o^0^o)!!

One last group photo together!!

It had been such a joy getting to know all the girls ^-^!! All of them did such a fabulous job in the runway :). It made me so proud to be part of the team!

Hope we will be able to meet again soon~!!

Ja mata ne~!
Ashley





0 comments:

Post a Comment