Friday, November 9, 2012

[Event] Jcosmeland Carnival

Hello~
 
 
For those girls who dropped by the Jcosmeland event, I'm sure most of you had a great time there because I sure did :).
 
There were many pretty clothes and accessories were put on sale at very cheap prizes by all the wonderful bloggers (-^.^-)!
 
We have a series of makeover sessions done by our gyaru senseis ^-^! Here is wendyashley doing her magic on one of the selected girls and Kelly was our emcee again :).
 
But the most important part of them all was that I got to meet up with my shibuya gals ^0^!!
 
With the super adorable PeiTing and the very fashionable Himeko-chan (o^-^o)~
 
 
The super gorgeous Jacq (Golly Locks)!
 
She was extremely kawaii that day(^0^)!! Looking so different from her usual chic and sexy style hehe!!
 
My beautiful Straits Times Urban's partner, Wendyashley heehehe (=^0^=)! Taken this photo from her blog heee~~! Now it's my turn to ask her, why you still so skinny??
 
And lastly, a group photo with wendy and denise ^^! Denise looking so pretty here nehh~
 
Not forgetting that I bought this very lovely Liz Lisa dress from Denise for a special friendship prize of $15 ^0^!! Hehe!! Loving this dress :D!
 
 
I am going to end this post with a great piece of news....
 
 Tsubasa is coming to Singapore this December ^0^!!
 
Banzai (-^O^-)!!
 
I'm super excited to finally see my gyaru inspired idol! Definitely looking forward for the next event and I am sure it's going to be so much bigger and with tons of fun! So stay tune for more news on the Shibuya Gals Facebook page nehh :D~!!
 
Bye bye for now!
Ashley ^-^
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment