Sunday, October 7, 2012

Birthday Treat with Him

Hello!
It's been a while since I last updated! I was so busy this month that I couldn't afford the time to >.<. But... but, I am still a happy girl hehe!!

Life will always be good if you are with your love ones, don't you agree :)? You will always want to look better, be healthy, and spend more time with the people you cared for especially for that special someone, at least I always do that ^-^!

So it was my dear's birthday, and we went to this very lovely place for his bithday...

I even dressed and styled myself specially to suit this pretty place... hehehe...
Can you guess where it is?


Full House ^0^!!

The place looked exactly like a English lifestyle home....

There is a living room...


A bed room with clothes (not sure whether they are for sale, but I think they are)...

....and of course, a bed~!!!! hehehehee!!

One of my favorite places is this little bird cages corner.

The cage is as tall as I am... hruhur... not sure if that's a good thing >.<.


There's also many pleasant seating areas outside the cafe. Great for phototaking~
Like usual, my dear was my professional photographer of the day :D! hehe! I don't mind, since he always takes such nice photos :).

Let's not forget the beautiful little water fountain at the entrance of the cafe :)....

Do I blend in with the lovely ambient ^-^??

After the little tour around the cafe, it's time for FOOD~~!!

My dear must be thinking: "Take finish photos already? Can we eat now??"
Hurhurhurhurhur~~!!!


Ok la! I'll post a handsome photo of you too~~!

I have to recommend the food here too~~!! They really taste great! Especially the Clam Chowder...

...and Lamb shank!! Yummy to the max~~!!! The meat literally melt in your mouth >0<! Definitely must thanks Hui Ling for recommending this place to me hehe ^-^. (Photo credit to my dear.)

Even though it was his birthday, I had such a great time going there with him ^-^!! Will definitely visit the place again :)!!

More photos of us together~~ hehe :D!!

Ending the post off with this little message again ^-^....

Until then,

Remember to spend more loving time with your special one^0^!! Tell him/her how much you love him/her... Trust me! It will make their day as memorable as celebrating their birthdays with that simple message :).

 Signing off,
~~Ashley



0 comments:

Post a Comment