Monday, July 2, 2012

Gaming - Garena Hon 1st Anniversary!

Hello~

I had been so busy lately which explained my lack of updates >-<. Now when I finally found the time to blog, I'm going to do a short post on this gaming event that I participated with my team ^^.


It's the Garena hon's 1 year anniversary party ^0^!

My bro was the one who asked us to join this event with him because he wanted to participate in hon mid-war tournament. It was a very last minute idea of his and the event was pretty small, nothing compared to WCG which we had joined previous years back, but we still thought it was kind of fun to participate in competitive gaming again :).

The registration for the event started on 3pm and end at 4pm... but thanks to the many mistakes made by my bro, we arrived at 4:30pm >~<!


All teams had already started playing!!

We went through some troubles to get ourselves registered and the staffs there were kind enough to gave us a slot ^^! Lucky~~ ^-^!!


You can see the 3 guys in our team watching the others play while waiting for our turns.

Me, on the other hand, took photos of myself instead hehehehe!

Ok! Enough camwhoring! It's finally our team's turn to compete :D!!

All seated, except me (busy taking pictures), ready for the game to start.
Let me introduce you to our members :D!!


First featuring, my bro, Keith (aka our team leader) seated at the far end. He's always the one calling us to join gaming competition with him without planning and organizating anything >~<. In the end, I'm always the one who tells him the date and time. Seriously, what a laid-back leader he is >.<....


My dear dear boy :D!! This is his first time joining a gaming tournament, and he looked pretty calm and cool hor :D!


Next will be Xerxes and Wathann. Our two fun-loving members who often made the game so much more humorous and fun to play.

Finally, our reserved player, Kelly, who looked busy camwhoring hurhur :D!

Our team got pretty interesting combination of people, but we still lost the first match... awwww~ :(

I think the staffs pitied us and gave us another chance for one more match after our loss hurhur!

Here are the guys discussing about their 'strategy' for our next match hehe!

Despite it all, we still lost :((. But it was a close fight as compared to the previous match :D! Still we had a lot of fun! And I will probably join another gaming event with them if I have the chance to :).


Bye bye for now ^^!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment