Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cure Aqua Gel

Hello~~


Today I am going to talk about a beauty skincare product call Cure Aqua Gel.



Here is a picture of how it looks like... hehe... I haven't bought the actual product. Just ask for sample. But I have heard many wonderful reviews of it so I decided to try if it works :).




Here are the sample I received online.


Also came with a flyer! But really one bottle sold every 12 second anot?? Got so pro?


After reading the flyer, now even tiggy wants to try hurhur :D!



Conclusion: This product is AMAZING!! My skin really so much lighter and cleaner after using it :D! It doesn't only remove dead skin, it also removes black pores and heads, and it leaves your skin feeling moisturized :). I think its a great product to prevent future pimple or acne huhu ^0^~~ No wonder Cure is one of the top selling and must have product in Japan :). When you get the chance to try it out, must tell me what you think of it k :D ?

Bye-bye :D!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment